Next Generation Financial Teaching (NFT/WEB3)
with SoLa I CAN Team
Next Generation Financial Teaching
- High School (Ages: 14-16 yrs)
- Attend In-Person Sessions (WED, 6:15 - 7:45 pm)
- Commitment Acknowledgment: This in-person course requires a strong commitment. All participants who successfully complete the 8-week course will have the opportunity to showcase their work in a special SoLa event.
INTRO COURSE DESCRIPTION
The Next Generation Financial Teaching program is an 8-week comprehensive experience for 14-16-year-olds that empowers participants to learn about the emerging technologies driving the Web3 revolution, particularly blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs. During the eight weeks, participants will design their cryptocurrency and NFT and develop a pitch deck for their products. Participants walk away from the course Web3 entrepreneurs.
Course Learning Objectives
- Become a digital entrepreneur that cultivates creativity, problem-solving, and product development.
- Learn the fundamentals of blockchain technology.
- Design and market an NFT
- Engage with Web3 marketing and monetization strategy and tactics.
- Learn the history of the internet from Web1 (roughly 1990-2005) to Web2 (roughly 2005-2020) and now to Web3.
Feb 1 - Mar 22nd, 2023
Wed for 8 weeks from 6:15 - 7:45 pm
SoLa Tech & Entrepreneurship Center
961 e. 61st street
Los Angeles, CA 90001 Get directions